ABBOTTABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL
ROUTINE TIMETABLE, With Effect From, Monday 1st August 2022
|Rising Bell||With Fajar Azan|
|Fajar Prayer upto||05:00 a.m.|
|Nazra||05:00 a.m. to 05:30 a.m.|
|Rest (Optional)||05:30 a.m. to 06:00 a.m.|
|Change over to PT Kit||
06:00 a.m. to 06:10 a.m.
06:10 a.m. to 06:40 a.m.
|Change over to School Uniform||06:40 a.m. to 06:50 a.m.|
07:00 a.m. to 07:15 a.m.
08:00 a.m. to 08:40 a.m.
08:40 a.m. to 09:20 a.m.
09:20 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
10:30 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
11:05 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
11:50 a.m. to 12:25 p.m.
12:25 p.m. to 01:00 p.m.
|Zuhar Prayer||02:00 p.m.|
|NAP(To be supervised by MOD)||02:15 p.m. to 03:50 p.m.|
|Change over to School Uniform||03:50 p.m. to 04:00 p.m.|
|Day Prep (in School Uniform)||04:.00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.|
|Asar Prayer||05:15 p.m.|
|Change over to Game’sKit||05:30 p.m. to 05:40 p.m.|
According to Sunset
|Night Prep(in white Dress)||07:55 p.m. to 09:00 p.m.|
|Isha Prayer||09:10 p.m.|
All the concerned to note:
- Students are supposed to be in white dress while offering prayers or reciting Holy Quran in the mosque.
- Friday Lunch at 12.15 p.m. and Jumma Prayer at 01.30 p.m. There will be no PT on Friday and Satuday. Khatmul Quran on each Friday and Saturday after Fajar Prayer under the supervision of Mr. HR
- No Day prep on Sundays and Gazetted Holidays. Sunday Dinner in National Dress.
- Sundays and Holidays Breakfast at 9.00 a.m. There will be no morning prep on Sunday and Holidays. However Self Study Timings (09:30 am to 11:30 am)(To be supervised by MOD)
- Computer Lab and Digital Library will remain open on Sundays from 10:00 hours to 12:00 hours.
- Digital Learning Schedule (For Class 9th & 10th) after Asar Prayer.
- NCOs/PTIs will maintain discipline during long and short breaks.
- Café Night Timings 08:05 p.m. to 08:50 p.m. After the announced time is over no one should be seen near cafeteria and the shopping center (i.e. beyond the barrier). Attendance will be taken by the prefects in the houses at 08:55 p.m. MOD will remain available in the Houses.
Duty NCO will keep a strict eye on students dress/discipline during this period at the café.
- Students are not allowed to visit Houses, Café and shops during short break.
- Students are not allowed to visit café and shops after lunch.
- V night, boys should stay either in common room or in their dorms.
- There will be no T.V night during exam.
- All House NCOs will give all OK report to Senior House NCO, daily for onward submission to the Principal.
- During all the above-mentioned activities Govt. SOPs should strictly be followed. Teachers and NCOs/PTIs are advised to keep vigilant eyes on students and instruct them to wash their hands after each activity and follow SOPs.
Copy to: All concerned.